Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bacon Mac'n Cheese


This morning I was craving for something salty, so I went out to buy some bacon. I love mac'n cheese and I decided to top it with bacon I just bought (hmmm  gooey good). This is very easy to make and great for pot lucks. I'm going to be very happy at dinner tonight.


Ingredients:
  • Cheddar, Mexican mix and Parmesan cheese.
  • Macaroni elbows
  • Italian seasoning
  • Seasoning salt
  • Bacon
  • 3/4 cup whole milk
Directions:
  1. Boil the macaroni elbows in a pot of water for about 15 mins.
  2. Tare the bacon strips in pieces and bake in oven until crisp and brown.
  3. Drain the macaroni elbows and pour them into the pan with the bacon drips.
  4. Mix Italian seasoning, seasoning salt and all the cheese.  I sprinkle everything on until it covered the pan. (9x12"). 
  5. Bake at 375 for 30 mins. Or until you feel like it ready.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails